IT Administrator & Support
|Job Title||:||IT Administrator & Support|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin|
• Provide Information Communication Technical (ICT) support to users, including set-up, configuration and maintenance of hardware, software and network related issues.
• Overseeing the company & its subsidiaries computer system operations and services, such as serversí» maintenance and ICT resource administration.
• Provide support for in-house application systems and software upgrading that includes setting up, configuration and troubleshooting of software applications problems.
• Evaluate and identify improvements to operating controls, internal controls, systems and related processes.
• Manage Applications Services, including office and operational equipment, for instant multipurpose photocopiers, PABX system and etc.
• Monitoring and maintaining all computersí» hardware and software related licenses and etc.
• Ensure data security and back up functions.
• Works closely with Management and users to understand business operations requirements, environmental constraints in order to provide MIS solutions.
• Determines system specifications, input/output processes and system components for hardware and software compatibility.
• Organize and conduct training to end users, presenting the functional views of how the system should operate.
• Perform ad hoc project and duties assigned by Management
|Years of Experience:||:||2|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||• Self-starter, highly motivated, can work with minimum supervision and begin project independently
• Pleasant personality, with good interpersonal skill, must be able to interact with all organizational levels, and a team player.
• Preferably executive specializing in Hardware / Networking / Database Administration knowledge or equivalent.
• Analytical, inquisitive and attention to details.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field
• Possess at least a Diploma or Advance Diploma in Computer IT or equivalent.